JUST GOT THIS!
That’s not including Twitter (or Facebook). Not boasting, just thinking to myself… that is a whole lot of friends whose readers I’m swimming in. I realize that only a handful of friends may read at one time or at all but still… I am so humbled by this number. I never really thought anyone would actually read or be interested. Thank you. Truly.
No bloggers were hurt in the blogjacking of this award for my own personal use. (*looks around, makes sure no one saw*)
Thank you so much, Beckie for this awesome nom. I am so grateful to you for making my days sunshiny! Your posts are always so full of positivity. I am in awe and always amazed how, even in your darkest days, you manage to make everyone feel loved and hugged. You do. I am humbled and honored that you thought of me for this. Y’all check out Beckie’s Mental Mess, except she’s not a mess, she’s wonderful.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. – Done!
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post. – Done!
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you. – Maybe!
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to. – Maybe More!
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own. – Oh man! okay!
Beckie’s questions and my responses.
1. Which do you prefer to watch, the Winter Olympic Games or the Summer Olympic Games, and why?
The Winter because of snow, cold, cozy feelings of wanting to be cozy in and coziness and all the yummy warm cozy times in front of the TV watching figure skaters and ski jumps and all the snow and ice because I live where I live and don’t get to see that.
2. If you were to live by yourself [no outside contact], where do you prefer you live – the forest or the beach, and why?
The beach. The wind by the surf, the breaths I could take and sounds of such a wonderful place. In a cottage by a lighthouse or not. Dream home would be by the ocean. Forest? No way Jose would you catch me living in a forest with no human contact. I would frighten myself to death. Linda knows why! LOL!
3. If you were to choose a fictional character to sit and chat with, who might that be?
Severus Snape. He’s full of conflict that one. I would like to just sit there and pretend I’m not frightened and maybe give him a hug. He’s full of emotional turmoil and he just really needs love.
4. Do you prefer to read, go to the movies, or watch TV on your day off?
I like doing all those things, however, on my day off, I’d much rather write than do anything else.
5. When you are nominated for any blogger award, how long does it normally take for you to answer, and create questions?
I am so embarrassed to answer this. When I got the idea to use this for my One Year Part Three, I noticed the date of your post was June 19th. That’s a freakin long time, my friend! It takes me forever apparently and sometimes I don’t even answer. LOL! As far as making questions up, I can do that in just a few minutes. I’m cool that way. (*wink*)
6. What one song always puts a smile on your face?
Come on Eileen from Dexy’s Midnight Runner. Love putting my overalls on and dancing to that happy nostalgic jig. (*scratches head, wonders if they still fit, runs to dig them up*)
7. What do you fear in life [could include phobias]?
Ask the lovely Linda. LOL! No. I am joking. I know this is a serious question. Honestly, I am deathly afraid that anything bad will happen to my girls. They are my treasures, my life!
8. What advice would you give your younger self if you could?
Don’t be so freaking shy! You will miss out on a lot of cool stuff! Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Don’t be afraid to talk to your counselor about the stuff in your head. Also stand up to people who criticize you for being intelligent and wanting to do well in school. Don’t let them bully you into shyness.
9. If you could turn back the hands of time in your life, what would you have done differently, and why?
Read answer to question 8. Muuaah!
10. What is the wackiest outfit you ever wore in public [not including Halloween]?
I went through a severe leg warmer phase when I was young. There is no photo, thank God! But damn! I proudly wore my Dad’s dress shirt, skinny jeans with multicolored stripes and by God those bright pink leg warmer to complete the ensemble. (*scratches head, wonders if they’re in the attic somewhere, runs to dig them up*)
11. Be honest now – did you find that I had difficulty thinking of questions to ask you, fine people?
Beckie… pull up a chair and let’s have a chat about this whole question thing. (*smiles, winks*)
Again, thank you, Beckie, so much for thinking of me for this. Here are my twelve nominations. (Natural rebel here.)
Here are my questions. There are twelve. I’m a rebel.
1. Naked or not or both (think carefully)?
2. Spaghetti or Fettuccini and why?
3. What sauce would you use up there for question 2 and why?
4. Harley Davidson or Vespa? Explain.
5. Leather or lace with that drink?
6. Where would you do it?
7. With whom would you do where you would do what you do, did, done did from question 6?
8. What drink would you have with the Leather or Lace from question 5?
9. How would you disguise yourself if you had to sneak in to your employer’s office in order to retrieve important incriminating documents?
10. What did she say exactly? You know… after you did what you did when you did that thing you did while you were doing it. (*wink*)
11. How was that thing anyway?
12. I know I am, but what are YOU doing the rest of your life?
My lovelies! I am so grateful to you all for your love and support. I am in such good company.
Part Four coming soon! LOL!
Have a wonderful day! Hugs! (*winks, blows a kiss*)